let's make A Date
We offer photography and video services for portraits, weddings, and other events across the South of France and Paris. To inquire about our availability and pricing, please complete the form and tell us a little more about you and how we can help.
More great ways to reach us
This is a good place to answer some of your out-of-the-gate pre-booking questions.
The original Paris photographer, Kiss Me in Paris is perfect for couples, families, and basically, anyone who wants fantastic photos/video and plenty of fun along the way.
If you care about responsive communication, simple photography packages, and a fast turnaround of your photos/video, then you should use Kiss Me in Paris.
We can also help plan your surprise proposal. As the #1 marriage proposal planner in Paris, we are an excellent partner for people who value peace of mind, deep-rooted local expertise and contacts, and ultimately want a flawless experience.
We like to think there’s no better way to experience Paris than through a fun travel photoshoot with our amazing photographers.
Our minimum reservation is for 30 minutes, and most people book our popular 2-hour sunrise and/or evening slots. Please appreciate that:
- more photography coverage typically translates to more value. Why? Well, for best results, you’ll be asked to do away with unwanted camera awareness, breathe naturally, and connect blissfully with your partner. In short, it can take a few minutes to warm up. Similarly, it takes time to change outfits, wait for a café, and commute to a variety of photo backdrops.
- plan approximately 1 hour per main photo location (here are the best photography backdrops in Paris)
The quickest way to check our availability is to start a live chat. Alternatively, please submit an inquiry through our contact form above.
Already kindly specify your preferred date(s), starting time, amount of photography/video coverage, and any initial shoot ideas. The more detail you provide, the better we can help.
Popular time-slots—sunrise, the Blue Hour, and holidays—book out quickly.
Pricing starts at only Euro 250 per hour and varies depending on your choice of photography and/or video package.
To view pricing or to instantly book online, click here.
For weddings, marriage proposal planning, and other customized packages, please email our sales team for a complimentary consultation.
It’s sometimes just not possible to keep your appointment despite the best intentions.
We’ve seen it all from airport disruptions and canceled flights to visa issues, strikes, health, pregnancy, job conflicts, and a host of other challenges.
Yet, as the premier Parisian photography studio, we want you to book with confidence and offer an unparalleled cancellation policy.
- all Paris-based photo sessions (i.e., excluding weddings and proposal planning) come with an unconditional 100%, no questions asked, Refund Cancellation guarantee up to 30 days before your photo/video shoot;
- if you cancel 30 days to 14 days before your scheduled shoot, we will refund 50%;
- within 14 days from the start of your shoot, 100% of your fee is charged. However, we will always help you reschedule (when possible) and, otherwise, provide a 1-year credit towards a future date of your choice.
We take great pride in our ability to process your photos quickly and deliver them anywhere in the world.
Within only 24 hours after your shoot, you’ll already receive a secure online gallery with all the beautiful (unedited) photos.
Now, here’s the thing: the photographer you work with will have a huge impact on your overall experience and, by extension, on your photographs.
All our Parisian photographers are fun, energetic, and possess strong communication skills in English and French. They are highly experienced, reliable, internationally published, and deeply passionate about meeting people.
The best way to discover the ideal fit for your specific needs is to check out each individual artist, including samples of their work and what others say about them.
Booking with us is fast, simple, and secure: a retainer payment of 50% of your overall package fee and a signed contract reserve your preferred date, starting time(s), and artist.
We accept all major credit cards. If you choose to pay the balance of your package in cash, it is due on the day of your shoot.
We offer multiple packages to suit your specific needs. The more photo/video coverage you book, the greater value you get.
Click here to compare our available packages. or let us help you create a collection customized to your specific needs.
Sunshine is great, but it’s just not guaranteed. We can control almost every element of your Parisian travel shoot experience except for the weather.
Here’s our commitment: we’ll try hard to work around rain on short-notice, adapt your itinerary, and—subject to availability—even accommodate a date or time-switch.
As one of the busiest studios in Paris, we cannot guarantee the opportunity to reschedule during peak season or holidays.
On a related note, appreciate two little-known weather considerations:
- accurately predicting the weather in Paris several days in advance is difficult. So, do not stress yourself with unreliable forecasts unless they’ve been updated within 6-8 hours from your scheduled shoot;
- at Kiss Me in Paris, we consider an overcast sky perfect for exploring Paris. Clouds allow for more flattering skin exposure, the absence of undesirable shadows, squinting, fewer people, and, ultimately, better photographs.
Let's be Social.
Kiss Me in South of France